Lake Naomi Club
The Lake Naomi Club equally serves Lake Naomi and Timber Trails as one Community and is organized to promote and encourage recreational and social activities among its Members, to advance local pride and to provide, maintain and operate the recreational, social and related facilities required for these purposes. The Club is directed by a Board of Trustees and a Board of Governors. Members of the Board of Governors chair and serve on various committees which provide input to the Board of Governors on the management of the various functions.
Our mission is to provide our Members with a premier year-round family-friendly community, offering recreational activities in an environment that fosters an appreciation of nature’s beauty and encourages the formation of lifelong friendships.
• Preserve the lakes, streams and woodlands in an environmentally
• Strive to provide Member services and facilities that exceed
• Promote a spirit of mutual respect among Members and Staff
• Operate openly, transparently and fiscally responsibly
• Anticipate the needs and desires of our ever evolving community
• Provide the framework that supports Member participation in the
governance of the community
The Lake Naomi Club is an inclusive community that respects, honors, and celebrates diversity. We value all who live, work, and vacation in our residential communities. We recognize that diversity in age, color, ethnicity, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ability, religion, national origin or citizenship, marital status, military status and socio-economic background adds to and strengthens the fabric of our community. Lake Naomi Club is dedicated to supporting and cultivating this environment for the benefit of our community.
Click here to view the New Member Fees for 2022